Don’t see your business in our Directory? Read the rules provided below and submit your business in the form. We process submissions between 9AM – 11AM Monday through Friday.
In order to qualify for your business to be posted on Destinationoscoda.com, your business must be able to make contact with costumers from its stated forms of communication and be able to hold in-person conversations as well. Only business owners or authorized representatives may add their business information on DestinationOscoda.com
There are some exceptions:
– Seasonal businesses, like an ice-skating rink only open in winter months, are eligible. These businesses must display permanent signage at their location year-round.
– Virtual Kitchens are permitted. Virtual Kitchens are professional food preparation and cooking facilities set up to prepare delivery-only meals via third-party services. They are also referred to as Ghost Kitchens and Cloud Kitchens.
The following businesses are not eligible for a Business Profile in our directory:
– Rental or for-sale properties such as vacation homes, model homes, or vacant apartments. Sales or leasing offices, however, are eligible for verification.
– An ongoing service, class, or meeting at a location that you don’t own or have the authority to represent.
-Businesses engaged in illegal activities such as gambling, loan packaging or speculation
– Multi-level marketing companies examples include but not limited to: Monat, Beachbody, Pure Romance, Mary Kay, Pampered Chef
– Dealers of rare coins and stamps
– Businesses that cannot be verified
Categories help your customers find accurate, specific results for services they’re interested in. In order to keep your business information accurate and live, make sure that you:
– Use as few categories as possible to describe your overall core business from the provided list.
– Choose categories that are as specific as possible, but representative of your main business.
– Do not use categories solely as keywords or to describe attributes of your business.
Follow us on Instagram @oscodatownship
Tag us in your photos when you visit and we might feature you on our page! #DestinationOscoda