Click on any of the categories below to find an expert!
Don’t see your business in our Directory? Read the rules provided below and submit your business in the form provided. We process submissions between 9AM – 11AM Monday through Friday.
- Advertising and Media
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Apartments and Condos
- Auto Service and Parts Providers
- Car Dealerships
- Car Wash
- Cash Advance
- Embroidery Services
- Family/Community/Civic Organizations
- Financial Institution
- Fishing/Sports Stores
- Grocery Stores
- Hair Salon
- Hardware Stores
- Heating and Electric
- Home and Garden
- Home Improvement
- Home Watch Services
- Legal Services
- Lodging and Travel
- Marina and Charter
- Novelty/Souvenir Shops
- Party Stores
- Pet Care
- Pharmacy Services
- Propane and Oil
- Property Surveyors
- Real Estate
- Religious Organizations
- Sanitation Companies
- Septic Services
- Technology Services
- Title Companies
- Well Drilling and Maintenance
When you find what you are looking for simply click on the businesses name and click add to address book, this will add all of the information displayed directly into your phone or computer for easy access in the future.
Hope St. John’s Parish
|Hope St. John’s is a shared ministry congregation of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of America and the Episcopal Church of the USA. We invite you to come and discover a place to worship, grow, serve, and belong. The central teachings of The Episcopal and Lurtheran Church, is the gracious gift of God’s love revealed in Jesus Christ our Lord. In Christ we are reconciled to God and to one another with Christ we love, care and serve our neighbors.
HOPE ST. JOHN’S MISSION
Hope St. John’s Parish exists in order to glorify God as faithful servants of Christ. HOPE ST. JOHN’S VISION: We see ourselves, and desire the community to see us-Trusting the Holy Spirit to guide us in all truth by the Word of God Growing in the Christian faith. Caring as a family united in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Witnessing to the Gospel as individuals and as a congregation. Proclaiming the Gospel in word and deed to the world. Being in fellowship with the Christian Family of faith.
Epicopal and Lutheran Service
Supply Clergy alternate Sundays
Communion offered every Sunday
Healing Service the 3rd Sunday of each month
Worship Service begins at 9:30 a.m. unless otherwise noted
Lay Eucharist Ministers assist at all Services
Coffee Hour follows the service each Sunday except the first Sunday of each month when the congregation and guests enjoy a Potluck brunch.
In order to qualify for your business to be posted on Destinationoscoda.com, your business must be able to make contact with costumers from its stated forms of communication and be able to hold in-person conversations as well. Only business owners or authorized representatives may add their business information on DestinationOscoda.com
There are some exceptions:
– Seasonal businesses, like an ice-skating rink only open in winter months, are eligible. These businesses must display permanent signage at their location year-round.
– Virtual Kitchens are permitted. Virtual Kitchens are professional food preparation and cooking facilities set up to prepare delivery-only meals via third-party services. They are also referred to as Ghost Kitchens and Cloud Kitchens.
The following businesses are not eligible for a Business Profile in our directory:
– Rental or for-sale properties such as vacation homes, model homes, or vacant apartments. Sales or leasing offices, however, are eligible for verification.
– An ongoing service, class, or meeting at a location that you don’t own or have the authority to represent.
-Businesses engaged in illegal activities such as gambling, loan packaging or speculation
– Multi-level marketing companies examples include but not limited to: Monat, Beachbody, Pure Romance, Mary Kay, Pampered Chef
– Dealers of rare coins and stamps
– Businesses that cannot be verified
Categories help your customers find accurate, specific results for services they’re interested in. In order to keep your business information accurate and live, make sure that you:
– Use as few categories as possible to describe your overall core business from the provided list.
– Choose categories that are as specific as possible, but representative of your main business.
– Do not use categories solely as keywords or to describe attributes of your business.