Don’t see an event on our Calendar? Click the link below to submit your event and we will add it into our calendar. Give as much information as you can. All non-profits are free to submit. Members of the Destination Oscoda for Success Program are also free to submit. Submit your event by clicking here. You can also scroll to the bottom of this page to enter your event directly into the form.
We process submissions between 9AM – 11AM Monday through Friday so submit your event in advance! Please note that visiting the Outings Page will show Recurring Events, Library Events, and other outing ideas!
- This event has passed.
2022 Drop Off Refuse Program
June 11, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm$10
- Please be prepared to assist with unloading – its faster for everyone!
- Photo identification and proof of permit will be required at the site
- Service is for Oscoda Township residents and seasonal home owners only
- The Township and contractor reserve the right to refuse any items
- Permits are NOT available on site, so please plan ahead
- Use of dumpsters is on a first come – first served basis
- Up to 4 tires of 20″ or less diameter are allowed for each permit
- Household garbage is NOT accepted
- No commercial dumping of any kind is allowed
- No items containing Freon unless proof of professional removal is shown (refrigerators, air conditioners etc)
- We do NOT accept propane tanks or building materials of any kind
- No glass of any type unless they are empty
- No oil or paint cans unless they are empty
- No aerosol cans or liquids of any kind
For more information visit: https://www.oscodatownshipmi.gov/community_services/refuse_program.php
Disclaimer: The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by the event organizers on this calendar do not reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of Destination Oscoda. Attendance and participation are deemed at your own risk and anyone attending or taking part in the event must use good judgement, obey all laws and take reasonable care to avoid any injury to their person or property.