Don’t see your business in our Directory? Read the rules provided below and submit your business in the form. We process submissions between 9AM – 11AM Monday through Friday.
Family Owned Carroll Broadcasting has been serving Northeast Michigan since 1968. Carroll Broadcasting operates four properties:
WKJC FM 104.7 programs Today’s hit country songs along with some of the classic country songs of yesterday. They are an affiliate of ABC News and carry all of the NASCAR races. On the air is veteran Talent Kevin Allen 6am-10am & Tim Herek 3pm-7pm’
HITS FM 103.3 programs classic hits from the late 60’s, 70’s and 80’s. The lovable Deb Michaels starts things off every morning with popular entertainment features such as, Triple Play of the Day, This Day in Music History and Hot Wax Flashback. Lots of trivia and lots of prizes.
WIOS AM 1480 programs all talk! Yes, it’s where Northeast Michigan comes to talk. Laura Ingraham, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin and Michael Savage are just a few of our on air personalities.
Carroll Broadcasting is well known for their coverage of “live” local high school sports. As a matter of fact Carroll Broadcasting is your powerhouse for sports!
All of Carroll Broadcasting radio stations focus on local news and information. Weather you live and work here in Northeastern Michigan or just a visitor you will get to hear the news and information you need to know!
One more interesting fact: Carroll Broadcasting is the only locally owned media company in the county!
True North Radio Network serves all of Northern Michigan with three popular music formats on a host of stations.
The 100,000 watt powerhouse WHSB, known as “107.7 The Bay”, features the best contemporary music from yesterday and today, including adult pop songs from artists like Nickelback, Gwen Stefani, Daughtry, Coldplay, Pink, 3 Doors Down, and Bon Jovi.
107.7 The BAY’s lineup includes Darrel Kelly with a light-hearted morning show filled with humor, trivia and up to date news with Phil Heimerl. Midday offers Andy bringing you a music-heavy mix of your favorites for your workday. Tim Thomas is on the air from 2 until 7 pm every weekday afternoon with his Website of the Day, Ding Dong Award, and of course lots music.
In order to qualify for your business to be posted on Destinationoscoda.com, your business must be able to make contact with costumers from its stated forms of communication and be able to hold in-person conversations as well. Only business owners or authorized representatives may add their business information on DestinationOscoda.com
There are some exceptions:
– Seasonal businesses, like an ice-skating rink only open in winter months, are eligible. These businesses must display permanent signage at their location year-round.
– Virtual Kitchens are permitted. Virtual Kitchens are professional food preparation and cooking facilities set up to prepare delivery-only meals via third-party services. They are also referred to as Ghost Kitchens and Cloud Kitchens.
The following businesses are not eligible for a Business Profile in our directory:
– Rental or for-sale properties such as vacation homes, model homes, or vacant apartments. Sales or leasing offices, however, are eligible for verification.
– An ongoing service, class, or meeting at a location that you don’t own or have the authority to represent.
-Businesses engaged in illegal activities such as gambling, loan packaging or speculation
– Multi-level marketing companies examples include but not limited to: Monat, Beachbody, Pure Romance, Mary Kay, Pampered Chef
– Dealers of rare coins and stamps
– Businesses that cannot be verified
Categories help your customers find accurate, specific results for services they’re interested in. In order to keep your business information accurate and live, make sure that you:
– Use as few categories as possible to describe your overall core business from the provided list.
– Choose categories that are as specific as possible, but representative of your main business.
– Do not use categories solely as keywords or to describe attributes of your business.
Follow us on Instagram @oscodatownship
Tag us in your photos when you visit and we might feature you on our page! #DestinationOscoda