Don’t see an event on our Calendar? Click the link below to submit your event for consideration. Give as much information as you can. All non-profits are free to submit. Members of the Destination Oscoda for Success Program are also free to submit. Submit your event by clicking here. We process submissions between 9AM – 11AM Monday through Friday so submit your event in advance! No same day submissions and it is best to submit a minimum of one week in advance for best results.
Connecting Veterans to Earned Benefits and Resources
Over 40 booths of information where veterans can:
– Apply for Federal & State benefits
– Get help obtaining military records, DD-214
– Find out about employment opportunities
– Find out about education opportunities
– Find out about VA health care
– Discover local non-profits, community resources
– Connect with VA Officers, Veteran Service Officers
– Learn about a wide range of benefits available including health care, long-term care, education, veteran loans, job training, funeral honors and more!
Disclaimer: The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by the event organizers on this calendar do not reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of Destination Oscoda. Attendance and participation are deemed at your own risk and anyone attending or taking part in the event must use good judgement, obey all laws and take reasonable care to avoid any injury to their person or property.